Saturday 28 April 2012

Shinyvideos.com Saved!

Hi All

I have some great news  Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. , The future of Shinyvideos & this forum has been saved :-)

I can't say too much at the moment, but please bear with us for the next couple of weeks & all will be revealed. The sites will stay online.

I'm going to be having a rest in May but Shinyvideos will be back with a bang in June with lots of new updates, a new email address & some fresh ideas but lots more of the same  Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I hope your as happy as me that SV WIS DPV & the clip store will be saved!

Cheers

Rawy 

2 comments:

  1. Hey guess who........is it Storm'y outside ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guess who........is it Storm'y outside ;)

    ReplyDelete