Thursday 10 February 2011

New BBW Section at Shinyvideos.com - Kath in Swimsuits & Leotards


Hi All,

I have opened a new section on www.Shinyvideos.com today, BBW's in Swimsuits & Spandex. Over the coming weeks I'll be adding new Videos featuring the most curvy girls in some Tight & Shiny Swimsuits. We start with Kath at home in some Shiny Swimsuits & a Leotard. She cleans up her house, does some exercises & then covers a swimsuit in Baby Oil to get all Wet & make the Swimsuit Wetlook!

You can download a Free Sample Video & find out more information at www.Shinyvideos.com/b1.htm



You can buy the Full 30min HD Video for only £8 / $13 at www.Shinyvideos.com/b1.htm

I look forward to your thoughts

Cheers


2 comments:

  1. I had to Google what BBW means...
    No offense, but until I knew what that meant, I thought this post was actually a joke.

    ReplyDelete