Monday 15 November 2010

Busty Elle in Swimsuits **New**



Hi All,

Its that time of the month again!

I have a new Sexy Girl to introduce to you... Elle, a firery red head with a great pear of boobs, ideal for swimsuits :-)

I met Elle in a Hotel Lobby when I was filming with some other girls & thought she'd look great in a swimsuit or 2, so I asked her if she'd be interested in having some fun in some swimsuits & she said yes!

So she had a lot of fun trying on a black wetlook Swimuit, A couple of Adidas Suits, a Speedo Aquablade & a nice Black Elle Swimsuit. I hope you enjoy the pics, she does get naked in the video, but its more of a classical nude than XXX

Download a Free Sample Video at www.Shinyvideos.com/sv45.htm



I hope you enjoy the pics!

You can Download the Full 1hr HD Video at www.Shinyvideos.com/sv45.htm

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment